14.7.10

NATASHA POLY BY MARIO SORRENTI



I think this is probably my favorite editorial in a while. I just can't get enough of Natasha and her never-ending legs and Mario Sorrenti is doing some serious work that have made me fall in love with him plus, winter is here; lots of rains, floods and grey sky going on gets me really bored, so this tropical-colorfull edito is a great scape.
I'm starting to think that Im a person of calor and color. Really.



Creo que ésta es tal vez mi editorial favorita en un tiempo. Las piernas interminables de Natasha me ponen y Mario Sorrenti que anda haciendo cosas MUY buenas ultimamente hacen que me enamore más y más sin mencionar que, el invierno azota mi ciudad; la lluvia, innundaciones y cielos grices me aburren a cien así que esta edito colorida y tropical es un buen escape.
Estoy comenzando a pensar que soy una persona de calor y color. En serio.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario